West Hartford Home
Adult Social Services

Adult Social Services

Town social workers provide assessment, case management, and advocacy to residents experiencing family issues, financial difficulties, medical conditions, housing issues or other problems that impact their lives. They make referrals, coordinate services or offer follow-up and guidance to residents in need of services.

Please call the Human Services office for more information or to make a referral at 860-561-7561.


Click the link below for the Human Services brochure.

 - Human Services Brochure