• Email
  • Print

Entertainment License

West Hartford Town Code, Chapter 75. Entertainment Licenses requires that any business wishing to have live or pre-recorded amplified musical performances, and or dancing to live or pre-recorded amplified music or song, either by patrons or by performers for the benefit of an audience of two or more persons, obtain a permit from the West Hartford Police Department. There is no fee for this license and the license does not expire.  The license will remain active so long as the conditions to retain it as noted in the ordinance are maintained.  The license is non-transferable to another business or owner.

Click the following links for more information

Entertainment Ordinance

Instructions to obtain Entertainment License

Entertainment License Application

You may also pickup the following documents at the Records Division, Monday - Friday 8am-4pm

West Hartford Police Dept - Records Division

103 Raymond Road

West Hartford CT, 06107