Meetings & Agendas
View CivicClerk in full screen if using a mobile device.
If you wish to speak at a public meeting or leave a comment, please read "Voicing Your Opinion".
Click to view the Standing Rules for Term 2021-2023.
Town Council Meeting Schedule
- Click here to view calendar of Town Council meetings scheduled for term 2021-2023.
- Meetings are generally held in the Council Chambers at Town Hall, 50 South Main Street.
- Start Time is 7:30PM (unless noted otherwise on calendar).
Watch a Meeting
- Common Council meetings livestreamed and archived can be found on our "Videos On Demand" webpage.
- All committee meeting videos are published on our "Videos On Demand" webpage.
- Any individual with a disability who needs special assistance to participate in a meeting or public hearing, should contact Suzanne Oslander, Department of Social Services, 860-561-7580 seven (7) days prior to the meeting or public hearing.
- For meetings being held solely using Electronic Equipment, any member of the public, upon request, will be provided a physical location and electronic equipment necessary to attend the meeting in real time. Such request must be submitted in writing via email to the Town Clerk or mailed to 50 South Main Street, West Hartford CT 06117, not less than 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- For instructions on how to subscribe to specific Town Council meeting agenda notifications, click here.
Archived Agendas and Meetings
- Click to view archived Town Council meetings and Public Hearings.
May 24, 2022 Legal Notice - Public Hearing: Application on behalf of Arhaus, Inc, lessee of a portion of 1500/1502 New Britain Avenue, more commonly known as Westfarms Mall. The application seeks to amend Special Development District (SDD) #12 to accommodate exterior architectural, signage and site improvements for a new Arhaus furniture store.
June 14, 2022 Public Hearing on Ordinance Establishing Transit-Oriented Development Zoning District
For minutes from a specific Board & Commission meeting, please click here to be redirected.
None at this time