Meetings & Agendas
If you wish to submit comments regarding pending public hearings before the Town Council, you may email comments to Comment@WestHartfordCT.gov with the date and title of the public hearing along with your name and address.
If you wish to speak at a public meeting, please read "Voicing Your Opinion".
Review the Standing Rules for Term 2021-2023.
Town Council Meeting Schedule
- View calendar of Town Council meetings scheduled for term 2021-2023.
- Meetings are generally held in the Council Chambers at Town Hall, 50 South Main Street.
- Meetings start promptly at 7:30PM (unless noted otherwise on calendar).
Watch a Meeting
- Common Council meetings live-streamed and archived can be found on our "Videos On Demand" webpage.
- All committee meeting videos are published on our "Videos On Demand" webpage.
- Anyone requiring auxiliary aid or service for effective communication or modification of policies or procedures to participate in a meeting, service, program or activity of the Town of West Hartford, should contact Suzanne Oslander, ADA Coordinator, at SuzanneO@WestHartfordCT.gov or 860-561-7580, as soon as possible, preferably seven days beforehand.
- For meetings being held solely using Electronic Equipment, any member of the public, upon request, will be provided a physical location and electronic equipment necessary to attend the meeting in real time. Such request must be submitted in writing via email to the Town Clerk or mailed to 50 South Main Street, West Hartford CT 06117, not less than 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- How to subscribe to specific Town Council meeting agenda notifications.
Archived Agendas and Meetings
June 13, 2023 Legal Notice - Public Hearings on the following:
Ordinance Amending Multifamily Residential Parking Requirements
Ordinance Amending Certain Requirements for Accessory Dwelling Units
Ordinance Amending the Application Approval Procedures for Special Use Permits
Ordinance Establishing a Sustainable West Hartford Commission
Ordinance Repealing the Ordinance Establishing the Conservation and Environment Commission
Resolution Approving Programs Eligible for the Neighborhood Assistance Act Tax Credit Program
View minutes from a specific Board & Commission meeting >
Community Development Block Grant- 2023-2024 Annual Action Plan