Meetings & Agendas
If you wish to submit comments regarding pending public hearings before the Town Council, you may email comments to Comment@WestHartfordCT.gov with the date and title of the public hearing along with your name and address.
If you wish to speak at a public meeting, please read "Voicing Your Opinion".
Review the Standing Rules for Term 2021-2023.
Town Council Meeting Schedule
- View calendar of Town Council meetings scheduled for term 2021-2023.
- Meetings are generally held in the Council Chambers at Town Hall, 50 South Main Street.
- Meetings start promptly at 7:30PM (unless noted otherwise on calendar).
Watch a Meeting
- Common Council meetings live-streamed and archived can be found on our "Videos On Demand" webpage.
- All committee meeting videos are published on our "Videos On Demand" webpage.
- Anyone requiring auxiliary aid or service for effective communication or modification of policies or procedures to participate in a meeting, service, program or activity of the Town of West Hartford, should contact Suzanne Oslander, ADA Coordinator, at SuzanneO@WestHartfordCT.gov or 860-561-7580, as soon as possible, preferably seven days beforehand.
- For meetings being held solely using Electronic Equipment, any member of the public, upon request, will be provided a physical location and electronic equipment necessary to attend the meeting in real time. Such request must be submitted in writing via email to the Town Clerk or mailed to 50 South Main Street, West Hartford CT 06117, not less than 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- How to subscribe to specific Town Council meeting agenda notifications.
Archived Agendas and Meetings
August 22, 2023 Legal Notice of Approval- Application filed on behalf of Prospect Plaza Improvements, LLC, owner of 245 Prospect Avenue, Special Development District (SDD) #11, more commonly known as Prospect Plaza. The application seeks permission to amend the existing SDD to allow the installation of a new 5,000 square foot out-building which includes three new tenant spaces.
09-26-23 Public Hearing Legal Notice
Ordinance Concerning Development Bonus Standards in the Neighborhood Business Design District, the Neighborhood Business District and the Shopping Center District
Ordinance Permitting the Sale of Alcoholic Liquor in Certain Zoning Districts Under a Connecticut Craft Café Permit
09-11-23 Public Auction Legal Notice - 120 Robin Road
None at this time