Have you seen a light out, a pot hole, a broken curb or sidewalk or have snow plow damage to your property? Report it with DPW's Mobile 311.
Mobile 311 is available immediately and is free-of-charge to every Town of West Hartford citizen. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Click on ‘Report A Problem’ found on the Town’s homepage under ‘How Can We Help You?’ (or the link provided above)
2. Create an account by entering your email, name, phone number and password.
3. Enter the location of the problem by clicking on the map or entering the address.
4. Now select 'Create Work Request.'
5. From the drop-down menu, select a concern
6. Add any important information.
Mobile 311 will allow DPW to respond faster to community issues and concerns.
To access the application, just visit: https://westhartford.mobile311.com
50 South Main StreetWest Hartford, CT 06107Website: https://www.WestHartfordCT.govP. 860-561-7500 | F. 860-561-7400 | H. M-F, 8:30A-4:30PAssessment, Registrars, Tax, and Town Clerk have alternate hours.