Resources & Links
- EnergizeCT – "one-stop shop" for information on rebates, financing and services for energy efficiency and clean energy improvements. 877-WISE-USE or 877-947-3873.
- EnergizeCT Home Energy Solutions Program (HES) – home energy assessments and weatherization for all customers, including income-eligible.
- CT Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) – help paying winter heating bills for lower-income households. 860-560-5800.
- Community Renewal Team (CRT) – administers Connecticut Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) and weatherization assistance in partnership with West Hartford Social Services. 860-560-5800 or 860-561-7561.
- Operation Fuel – provides emergency energy and utility assistance to households in Connecticut that are facing financial crisis. 860-243-2345.
- United Way 211 – a free health and human service information and referral helpline, including energy. DIAL 2-1-1 or 800-203-1234.
- GoSolarCT – learn more about going solar.
- EnergizeCT Solar Investment Program – incentives for residential solar.
- Posigen – providing Solar Energy and Energy Efficiency for All homeowners, regardless of income or credit.
- CHEAPR, Electric Vehicles – incentives and resources for purchasing electric vehicles.
- CT Green Bank – financing and programs to support clean energy adoption in CT.
- Smart E-Loan – no money down, low-interest financing to help with home energy improvements.
- Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (PURA) – information on shut off moratoriums, utility rates, grid modernization. 800-382-4586.
- EnergizeCT Connecticut’s Official Supplier Rate Board – compare electric supplier rates.