Upcoming Vaccine Clinics
Please bring a form of identification to the vaccination clinic. There is no cost. For more information call West Hartford Bloomfield Health District at 860-561-7900, x0.
- Town of West Hartford has lifted the mask mandate
- Town Hall Open to Public
- Children age 12+ now eligible for the vaccine
- Free COVID Testing for Kids & Adults
- More Ways to Get A Vaccine in CT
- Mobile Vaccinations for Residents who are Homebound
- Need a Ride to a Vaccine Clinic?
- Special Needs Registry
- Blood Drives
West Hartford COVID-19 Data
West Hartford's weekly data provided by West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District. Last updated June 21, 2021.
West Hartford Public Schools
Connecticut's recovery efforts are a multi-agency effort that involves all levels of government, along with the non-profit and private sectors. In order to ensure that all communities in our state can move forward from the COVID-19 pandemic - we need to work together! Click here for more information provided by the State of CT.
Last updated 6/22/21
Call 2-1-1 Connecticut's Information Line