The West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District is a regional health department servicing the towns of West Hartford and Bloomfield . It provides full-time professional public health services to residents in both towns. The District is governed by an eight member Board appointed by the elected bodies of the member towns (5-West Hartford, 3-Bloomfield).
- The West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District provides:
- What does the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District do?
- How does the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District operate?
- How is the District staffed?
- How is the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District funded?
- Remember . . . Public Health is common sense!
- Public health is protection and safety!
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics
We will be adding new dates and locations soon. For more information call 860-561-7900.
Lastest news & updates on Coronavirus
Recalls / Health advisories
Flu Clinics, Immunization Clinics, Public Events, Emergency Preparedness
Health District board
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
580 Cottage Grove Rd, Suite 100
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Suzette DeBeatham - Brown