The West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District is a regional health department servicing the towns of West Hartford and Bloomfield . It provides full-time professional public health services to residents in both towns. The District is governed by an eight member Board appointed by the elected bodies of the member towns (5-West Hartford, 3-Bloomfield).
- The West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District provides:
- What does the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District do?
- How does the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District operate?
- How is the District staffed?
- How is the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District funded?
- Remember . . . Public Health is common sense!
- Public health is protection and safety!
Lastest news & updates on Coronavirus
Property Maintenance codes
Recalls / Health advisories
Health District board
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
580 Cottage Grove Rd, Suite 100
Bloomfield, CT 06002
COVID Vaccine Information Line
Suzette DeBeatham - Brown