The West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District is a regional health department servicing the towns of West Hartford and Bloomfield . It provides full-time professional public health services to residents in both towns. The District is governed by an eight member Board appointed by the elected bodies of the member towns (5-West Hartford, 3-Bloomfield).
- The West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District provides:
- What does the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District do?
- How does the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District operate?
- How is the District staffed?
- How is the West Hartford-Bloomfield Health District funded?
- Remember . . . Public Health is common sense!
- Public health is protection and safety!
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Please bring a form of identification to the vaccination clinic. There is no cost. Don't let a disability prevent you or a loved one from getting vaccinated. We will help you identify vaccination opportunities for people living with disabilities, caregivers and families. Give us a call at 860-561-7900 x0, to schedule appointments, speak to a nurse, or for more information.
Some of our summer clinics are being held in outdoor areas. If there is bad weather, we may cancel or reschedule events labeled "Outdoor." Please check out our Facebook page for same day weather cancellation and postponement updates.
Lastest news & updates on Coronavirus
Property Maintenance codes
Recalls / Health advisories
Flu Clinics, Immunization Clinics, Public Events, Emergency Preparedness
Health District board
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
580 Cottage Grove Rd, Suite 100
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Suzette DeBeatham - Brown