- Conduct activities and supervise children enrolled in ECC summer programs.
- Programs range in age from 2 - 12.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic, self-motivated, eager to work with children and excited to be an excellent teammate.
- Preference given to graduating high school seniors, college students (or older), those with previous camp counselor experience and/or those that can commit to working a minimum of 8 weeks M-F.
- Position hours vary- can be up to 40 hours per week.
- Pay rates start at minimum wage and up, depending on experience.
- Must be available for training in June and to work some evening and weekend hours.