COVID-19 Course Rules & Restrictions
The following measures are being taken:
- Please Book a Tee Time online.
- We will be issuing starting time using 10 minute intervals to help with social distancing protocol.
- We will not be accepting walk-on play.
- All times will be given online only.
- For remainder of the season, weekdays will be available 7 days in advance starting at 6AM. Weekends and holidays will be available 4 days in advance at 6AM.
- Credit cards will be the only form of payment accepted for all transactions. No receipts will be given. If you need a receipt, we can email one to you.
- Masks must be worn when checking into the Golf Shop. Access to the Golf Shop and bathrooms will be restricted.
- Bathrooms will be open at the snack bar for public use.
- Scorecards and pencils will not be available for public use.
- A PDF of a scorecard can be downloaded and printed here.
- On the course, all cups will have a foam insert.
- We ask that you do not touch or remove the flag stick.
- All rakes have been removed from bunkers. Please do your best to smooth out bunkers with your feet upon leaving.
- If a golfer chooses to ride, they will be assigned their own cart. No one will be allowed to ride on the passengers side. Players from the same household may ride together (ie: spouses).
- After each round the golf carts will be washed and sanitized.
- All range equipment will be washed and sanitized on a regular basis.
IMPORTANT: There will be absolutely no congregating allowed around the golf shop or in the parking lot at anytime. We request that golfers maintain proper social distancing rules and do whatever they can to keep our facility a safe environment for all to enjoy. When in doubt, stay home and stay healthy.
The Rockledge Staff