How to Register for a program
2. Select LOGIN at the top right of the screen and type in your user name and password.
3. Click on PROGRAMS near top of screen, select ALL in the drop down box. (In addition, make sure ALL is checked in the two filter category boxes on the left side of the screen).
4. Near the top right of the page where it says ENTER PROGRAM NAME, type in the program name (i.e. Public Skating/Learn to Skate/Figure Skating)
5. Select the green REGISTER NOW button.
6. Select the member (this is the skaters name).
7. Select your fee (type ** below)
8. Click Save and follow the on screen instructions.
*If you do not have a RecDesk account please create one and follow the instructions provided
**If you have a VMSR Plus card, you will be required to swipe when you come in the day of the session. To get your name on the roster select the member rate of $0.00.