Community garden plots are only available to West Hartford Residents only. All the plots at Wolcott Community Garden and Buena Vista Community garden have been rented for the 2023 season.
Procedures for New Gardeners
1. Please review the Town of West Hartford Community Garden Rental Regulations.
2. Register your household in RecDesk.
3. Complete the Rental Agreement Form, including a form of payment.
4. Provide a copy or picture of some form of proof of residency and either mail, e-mail, or fax these forms to the Westmoor Park Office. Our fax number is 860-236-3815.
Once your completed registration is received at the Office, we will assign you a garden plot from the available list and confirm with you what garden and plot number you will have for the new season.
West Hartford Community Garden plots are available to West Hartford Town Residents ONLY, at the following locations:
- Buena Vista Gardens (BV) on Cornerstone Dr. BV-Garden Map
- Westmoor Park Gardens (WP) on Flagg Rd. WP-Garden Map
- Wolcott Park Gardens (WL) on Wolcott Rd. WL-Garden Map
Garden plot rentals are available through the Westmoor Park office only; sub-letting of plots is NOT permitted. EACH AND EVERY GARDENER including those who share a garden plot, must complete and sign a rental agreement form. Primary gardeners must include the name, address and phone number of each garden partner on all rental agreements.
- Full plot: 20’ x 20’= $42.00
- 3/4 Plot: 15' x 20' = $32.00
- Half plot: 10’ x 20’= $22.00
All Plot Sizes are Approximations
Four handicapped-accessible, raised garden plots, located at the Westmoor Gardens on Flagg Road are available for those who may need them.
- Plot size 4’ x 8’= $7.00
Please note that there is a 2 plot limit per season.