Interested candidates should submit an application online and attach a resume, cover letter, and three references.
Part-Time Environmental Educators
Westmoor Park is seeking a part-time Environmental Educators. There is no deadline date to apply. This vacancy is open until filled.
Weekend Children’s Birthday Party Host
Westmoor Park is looking for an energetic, fun loving person to host children’s birthday parties at the park.
Camp Counselors and Instructors - Westmoor Park Summer Nature Day Camp
- Work as part of a team to plan and lead "hands on" educational programming for children ages 3 -13.
- Must have background and knowledge in natural sciences, horticulture, agriculture or large and small animal care.
- Supervises children assigned to your group and interact professionally with parents.
- Positions up to 40 hours per week.
- Must be available for all 8 weeks of camp. Camp runs from June 27 through August 19.
- Must be available for training before camp starts in June.
- Pay rates start at minimum wage.
Assistant Coordinator - Westmoor Park Summer Nature Day Camp
- Work closely under the supervision of the Camp Director to provide hands-on educational programming for enrolled campers ages 3-13.
- Experience teaching and leading in a summer camp program desired.
- Experience in nature study, environmental education, or related fields desired.
- Will assist in training and supervising instructors, counselors and counselors-in-training (CIT's).
- Develop and run both small and large group activities for the afternoon portion of the camp day.
- Communicate professionally with parents.
- Must be available for all 8 weeks of camp, June 27 through August 19, and staff training prior to camp.
- References are requested that can attest to your leadership skills and your abilities working with children.