Locations, Rates, & Hours
Please note, West Hartford Parking Monitors observe the following Holidays; New Years, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
VISITORS TO TOWN HALL, CONFERENCE CENTER, and POLICE DEPARTMENT
Visitors to West Hartford Town Hall, West Hartford Conference Center, and Police Department may park in the Town Hall Surface Lot. There are 2 Entrance/Exit points at Town Hall Lot: (1) South Main Street and (2) Raymond Road. Town Hall parking lot is now managed by license plate. Click here for the map of the area.
VISITORS TO NOAH WEBSTER LIBRARY
Visitors to Noah Webster Library may park at Isham Garage located at 17 Isham Road. The library will validate parking for 2 hours. Visitors will validate themselves at 1 of the validation kiosks located inside the library.
HOW TO VALIDATE:
- Park in Isham Garage.
- Remember your license plate. You can write it down or take a picture with your phone.
- Enter the library and approach a Parking Validation kiosk located near the service desk.
- Enter your plate contents (no state needed) at the Validation kiosk. Your 2-hour parking session starts at the time you complete the validation.
Handicap Parking is available for Library visitors. There are 4 reserved spaces on South Main Street, located by the front entrance of the Library. In addition, there are designated handicap parking spaces on each floor of Isham Garage, by the elevator and escalator.
ON-STREET METERED PARKING
On-street metered parking can be found throughout the Center and Blue Back Square. It is identified by signage, line markings and the presence of kiosks. Some of the streets include Farmington Av, South Main St, LaSalle Rd, Memorial Rd and Isham Rd.
Meters operate Monday - Saturday, 9AM to 10PM. Detailed information on rates, duration of stay, hours of operation and payment forms is posted on the individual meter, near the coin insert, for the motorist's convenience.
As a courtesy, vehicle with active ADA permit visibly displayed while parking on-street, at any curbside parking space, is exempt from paying to park. Fees apply in lots and garages.
BIKE RACK & MOTORCYCLE PARKING LOCATIONS
The use of the bike racks throughout West Hartford Central Business District are free of charge. They are installed at several locations in the Center and Blue Back Square.
For locations of Bike Racks in West Hartford Central Business District: Map of Bicycle Parking
Motorcycles may park at any metered space on street, in parking lots or garages, fee applies. The Town also offers 2 motorcycle pads located at:
- Raymond Rd, by the entrance to West Hartford Police Department. Spaces are labe led and include a kickstand friendly surface.
- Arapahoe parking lot, at the corner of LaSalle Road and Arapahoe Road, where a concrete pad is setup for motorcycle parking.