Locations, Rates & Hours
VISITORS TO TOWN HALL and POLICE DEPARTMENT
Visitors to West Hartford Town Hall and Police Department may park in the Town Hall Surface Lot. There are 2 Entrance/Exit points at Town Hall Lot: (1) South Main Street and (2) Raymond Road. Town Hall parking lot is now managed by license plate. Click here for the map of the area.
VISITORS TO NOAH WEBSTER LIBRARY
Visitors to Noah Webster Library may park at Isham Garage located at 17 Isham Road. The library will validate parking for 2 hours. Visitors will validate themselves at 1 of the validation kiosks located inside the library.
HOW TO VALIDATE:
- Park in Isham Garage.
- Remember your license plate. You can write it down or take a picture with your phone.
- Enter the library and approach a Parking Validation kiosk located near the service desk.
- Enter your plate contents (no state needed) at the Validation kiosk. Your 2-hour parking session starts at the time you complete the validation.
Handicap Parking is available for Library visitors. There are 4 reserved spaces on South Main Street, located by the front entrance of the Library. In addition, there are designated handicap parking spaces on each floor of Isham Garage, by the elevator and escalator.
ON-STREET METERED PARKING
On-street metered parking can be found along Farmington Avenue, North and South Main Street, LaSalle Road, Raymond Road and Dale Street. There is a metered parking lot on Araphoe Road.
Meters operate Monday - Saturday, 9AM to 10PM. Detailed information on rates, duration of stay, hours of operation and payment forms is posted on the individual meter, near the coin insert, for the motorist's convenience.
BIKE RACK & MOTORCYCLE PARKING LOCATIONS
The use of the bike racks throughout West Hartford Central Business District are free of charge. They are installed at several locations in the Center and Blue Back Square.
For locations of Bike Racks in West Hartford Central Business District, click here: Map of Bicycle Parking .
Motorcycles may park at any metered space where there are no gates: on-street. in Farmington lot, in Isham and Memorial garages. The Town also offers 2 free Motorcycle/Scooter friendly parking areas at:
- Raymond Road, by the entrance to West Hartford Police Department adjacent to the access gates. Spaces are labeled and include a kickstand friendly surface.
- Arapahoe parking lot, at the corner of LaSalle Road and Arapahoe Road, where a concrete pad is setup for motorcycle parking.