Affordable Housing Plan
The Town of West Hartford is a conducting planning initiative focused on the preparation of an Affordable Housing Plan. This eﬀort seeks to further many of the goals and strategies outlined in the Plan of Conservation and Development, including encouraging a diversity of housing types and costs to provide access and availability of housing options to current and future residents and will help meet the requirements of the Connecticut General Statutes § 8-30j.
- Affordable Housing Advisory Group
- Plan of Conservation and Development
- West Hartford Housing Data Profile (2020) from Partnership for Strong Communities
- Planning for Affordability in Connecticut: Affordable Housing Plan and Process Guidebook – Department of Housing and Regional Plan Association
- Affordable Housing Appeal Listing – Department of Housing State of Connecticut
We will continue to update this site as new opportunities for community participation and / or information is developed. Thank you for your interest and participation!
Questions or written comments on this initiative should be directed to the Town Planner, Todd Dumais via email or by calling 860-561-7556.