Main Menu

Explore More

West Hartford

Report A Problem

Have you seen a light out, a pot hole, a broken curb or sidewalk or have snow plow damage to your property? Report it with DPW's Citizens Portal. This poral will allow DPW to respond faster to community issues and concerns.

The portal is available immediately and is free-of-charge to every Town of West Hartford citizen. Follow these simple steps to get started:

1. Go to the portal website

2. Create an account by entering your email, name, phone number and password.

3. Enter the location of the problem by clicking on the map or entering the address.

4. Now select 'Create Work Request.'

5. From the drop-down menu, select a concern

6. Add any important information.