Main Menu

Explore More

West Hartford

Adult and Family Services

Town social workers provide assessment, case management, and advocacy to residents experiencing family issues, financial difficulties, medical conditions, housing issues or other problems that impact their lives. They make referrals, coordinate services or offer follow-up and guidance to residents in need of services.  Social workers are available to serve as advocates, offering support and referrals, and helping to coordinate services and programs for maximum assistance and relief. Please call the Social Services office for more information or to make a referral at 860-561-7560.