Town That Cares
The Town That Cares is a special fund administered by the Town of West Hartford Social Services Department. The fund assists residents experiencing a crisis situation, hindering their ability to pay for food, utility bills, shelter costs, medical expenses, and other critical needs. It is supported by contributions from individuals, businesses, and community groups.
Donations are tax deductible; to the extent permitted by law. Tax ID: 06-6002124.
For more information, please call Social Services at 860-561-7580 or 860-561-7569.
Thank you for your support!
send a check Payable to:
The Town that cares
west Hartford social services
50 south main street, room 130
west Hartford, ct 06107
- Over 12,544 bags of groceries were distributed through our Food Pantry Program.
- 695 Students received a gift card for school supplies from our Back to School Program.
- 426 households benefited from our Thanksgiving Program.
- 656 children received holiday gift cards through our Children's Holiday Program.
- 97 households received emergency financial assistance.