The following information pertains to tax bills for the 2021 Grand List. Real Estate, Motor Vehicle, AND Business personal property tax bills are due JULY 1, 2022 and JANUARY 1, 2023. Supplemental Motor Vehicle bills (for vehicles registered after October 1, 2021 and before August 1, 2022) are due JANUARY 1, 2023.
- When is my tax payment due?
- How is a penalty assessed?
- What is the best way to pay my tax bill?
- Can I pay more than one tax bill with one check?
- How is a receipt obtained?
- What is the current mill rate?
- If I receieve a tax bill for my property and my bank is responsible for making a payment, what should I do?
- Is there tax relief for the elderly?
- Is there tax relief for veterans?